Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Southeast Asia.
Thailand is a frequent destination for tourists in Southeast Asia. It is a big country, population is about 70 millions inhabitants. The capital is Bangkok (population about 15 millions) and it is the main cultural and economic center of Thailand. If you are traveling to Bangkok you can continue from there almost on every place. Thailand has a wide network of bus connections and also train connection from north to south and also east.
You can travel from Vietnam to Thailand by air but also by land.
There are 2 countries between Thailand and Vietnam – Laos and Cambodia. The most comfortable and fastest way how to get from Vietnam to Thailand is to use a air connection. But you can travel from Vietnam also by land – you can use a bus connection over Laos or Cambodia and visit these very intersting Asia countries. But you need to know, the traveling by bus takes a lot of time. One of the favorite travel routes by land can be from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap (Cambodia) and from Siem Reap to Bangkok over the border crossing in Poipet.
Popular travel routes from Vietnam to Thailandicon-angle-double-down
Popular travel routes from Thailand to Vietnam
Popular travel routes in Thailand
Popular travel routes from Laos to Thailandicon-angle-double-down
What is 12go.asia?
– 12go sells the train, bus, ferry tickets mainly for Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia)
– bus tickets of various well-known companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, TheSinhTourist, Sapa Express, Futabus…)
– ferry/boat tickets for Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Phangan, Koh Chang, Koh Samui…
– you can not use an online ticket in Thailand, you have to print it
– you can use an online train ticket in Vietnam in your mobile phone (not in Thailand)
– if you buy a train ticket in Baolau or 12go for tourist trains in Vietnam to Lao Cai (Orient Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the station
– information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
– if you buy train tickets in Thailand on 12go.asia, you have to pick them in the office: Bangkok (DOB building) or Chiang Mai (Bossotel)
– 12go can deliver these train tickets in Thailand, more information about trains in Thailand
What is Baolau?
– a company specializing in train, bus, ferry tickets mainly for Vietnam (also a tickets for Cambodia and Laos)
– company offers also a tickets of the bus companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, Futabus, TheSinhTourist, EcoSapa…)
– company offers flights of Vietnamese airlines, JetStar, VietJet Air, Air Asia as well as flights to neighbouring countries
– ferry tickets in Vietnam, eg. ferry to Cat Ba island, ferry to Phu Quoc, ferry to Quan Lan, ferry from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh…
– you can use online train e-ticket in your mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
– certified company from Singapore – no cheaters and scammers
– the price of tickets or flights is from the official price of transport company or airlines
– the final price you will see before making of payment transaction, read other information about ticket in your order
– you can select a seat or berth in the train, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
Book your bus, train, ferry tickets and flights in Thailand + scheduleicon-angle-double-down