Hanoi is the most important transport hub of the northern Vietnam.
- Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, one of the most visited places in the northern Vietnam. Millions of people and traffic madness. Hanoi is an important cultural and economic center of the north. A lot of tourist travel from the south to the north of Vietnam. One of the most authentic way how to see Vietnam is to travel by train. Trains are not to fast, but you will see the central coast in the full splender. Read this article what to visit in Hanoi – The capital.
- Book train e-tickets or flights from Vinh to Hanoi on Baolau icon-external-link-square or 12go.asia icon-external-link-square
From Vinh to Hanoi you can travel by train, bus or plane.
- Travel distance from Vinh to Hanoi is about 300 km by land. From Vinh to Hanoi you can travel by train, bus or you can use a direct flight. Travel by train from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 5.5-7 hours and train tickets start already at $8/pp. Travel by train is for tourist the best way how to get from Vinh to Hanoi. You can also travel by plane – the most comfortable and best way, but direct flights are limited. You can also travel from Vinh to Ninh Binh and from Ninh Binh to Hanoi. Book your train tickets or direct flights from Vinh to Hanoi online.
How to get and travel from Vinh to Hanoi?
1. TRAIN from Vinh to Hanoi
- trains in Vietnam is quite an interesting experience
- travel by train from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 5-7 hours
- the trains are comfortable and refurbished, you can buy snack + food
- see the Vietnam Railway Map
- there are about 7 trains every day of Vietnam Railways from Vinh to Hanoi
- one-way train ticket from Vinh to Hanoi costs about $8-23, soft/hard seat or berth
- train station in Vinh – Vinh Railway Station (1 Lệ Ninh, Phường Quán Bầu)
- train station in Hanoi – Hanoi Railway Station (120 Le Duan)
- Book and buy train e-tickets from Vinh to Hanoi on Baolau icon-external-link-square or 12go.asia icon-external-link-square, secured online payment
- you will receive your e-ticket to Hanoi by email, ready to print or carry in your mobile phone or tablet and present at the ticket counter of the station before boarding the train in Vinh
2. FLIGHT from Vinh to Hanoi
- there are about 3 direct flight every day from Vinh to Hanoi
- flight from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 1 hours
- price of the direct flight from Vinh to Hanoi is about $50 – 100
- reliable airline from Vinh to Hanoi – Vietnam Airlines
- airport in Vinh – Vinh International Airport (Nghi Liên)
- airport in Hanoi – Noi Bai International Airport (Phú Minh, Sóc Sơn)
- Book and buy your flight from Vinh to Hanoi online on Baolau icon-external-link-square, secured payment
3. BUS from Vinh to Hanoi
- yes, buses run from Vinh to Hanoi (about 300 km)
- buses run from the Vinh Bus Station (77 Lê Lợi)
- travel by bus from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 6-7 hours
icon-map-marker Hanoi – Tourist map:
What is Baolau? Tickets/Flights online.
– a company specializing in train, bus, ferry tickets, flights mainly for Vietnam (also a tickets for Cambodia and Laos)
– company offers also a tickets larger bus companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, Hung Thanh, Sapa Shuttle bus…)
– flights of Vietnamese Airlines, VietJet Air, JetStar as well as flights to neighbouring countries
– ferry tickets in Vietnam (eg. ferry to Cat Ba, ferry to Phu Quoc, Con Dao to Ho Chi Minh, ferry to Phnom Penh, ferry to Quan Lan…)
– train or bus tickets for travel routes in Vietnam (eg. Hanoi to Ninh Binh, Da Lat to Hanoi, Lao Cai to Hanoi…)
– the price of tickets or flights is from the official price of transport company or airlines
– you can use online train e-ticket in mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
– read other information about ticket before you order + frequently asked questions on Baolau
What is 12go.asia? Tickets/Flights online.
– a specialist for bus, train, ferry tickets, flights mainly for Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia)
– bus tickets for Vietnam, Thailand… (eg. Sapa Express, Mai Linh, Hoang Long, TheSinhTourist, Futabus…)
– ferry/boat tickets in Vietnam, Thailand…eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Chang, Koh Lanta…
– tickets for the most tourist routes…eg. Bangkok to Koh Kood, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Surat Thani…
– you can not use an online train ticket in Thailand, you have to print it (12go can deliver these train tickets)
– you can use an online train ticket in Vietnam in your smartphone (not in Thailand)
– if you order an train ticket in Baolau or 12go for tourist trains in Vietnam to Sapa (Orient Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the station
– information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
– more info about trains in Thailand
icon-info-circle FAQ + TIPS – Travel route from Vinh to Hanoi:
How to book train/bus tickets and flights from Vinh to Hanoi?
How long does it take to get from Vinh to Hanoi?
- Travel by train from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 5.5-7 hours.
- Travel by bus from Vinh to Hanoi takes about 7 hours.
- Travel by plane from Vinh to Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) takes about 1 hour.
What is the travel distance from Vinh to Hanoi?
- Travel distance from Vinh to Hanoi is about 300 km by train or bus.
How much does it cost to get from Vinh to Hanoi?
- Travel by train from Vinh to Hanoi costs about $8-23/pp.
- Travel by bus from Vinh to Hanoi costs about $10-15/pp.
- Direct flight from Vinh to Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) costs about $50-100/pp.
What is the cheapest way of transport from Vinh to Hanoi?
- The cheapest way of transport from Vinh to Hanoi is to travel by train you can choose hard seat – it costs only about $8-10/pp. It is better to travel by train, avoid the bus.
What is the fastest way of transfer from Vinh to Hanoi?
- The fastest way of transfer from Vinh to Hanoi is to travel by plane, there are direct flights.
Train from Vinh to Hanoi – Schedule / Timetable + Train tickets:
Train Schedule - Vinh to Hanoi
Departs in Vinh
Arrival in Hanoi
Train SE2 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE36 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE8 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE4 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE6 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE20 (seat, sleeper)
Train SE10 (seat, sleeper)
Train NA2 (seat, sleeper)
icon-arrow-circle-right Book your train, bus tickets or flights from Vinh to Hanoi + Schedule:
(You can change your travel route, e.g. Vinh > Ninh Binh, Ninh Binh > Hanoi…)