China is one of the most visited and populated country in the world.
China (中国) – one of the most economically advanced countries in today’s world and the 4th largest country in the world. Northern Vietnam bordering southwest China. There is no problem traveling from northern Vietnam to China, for example by train. The 3 main border crossings, which can be crossed by tourists, are located in the city of Lao Cai (40 km from Sapa) in the north and Mong Cai and Dong Dang (Lang Son) in the east. The northern route leads to the interesting Yunnan mountain province.
China is covered by a wide network of railways, outside the western part.
You can travel in China also by highspeed modern trains. China offers a numerous amount of monuments almost everywhere. It is good to prepare very carefully a suitable itinerary before you arrive. Historical sights, beautiful nature, modern cities, shopping, hiking, trips, as well as luxurious holidays and much more you will find in China.
Where to book and buy train tickets for China online?
Now it is not so hard to book train tickets for China online. You can search and book train tickets at 12go.asia online. Valid ID is required when buying a ticket online and boarding a train > foreign passengers: passport / Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan passengers: Mainland travel permit. Easy booking process – customers can purchase tickets online, and then receive a payment receipt which they change for a ticket at the train station. Payments can be done with international credit cards, different currencies applicable. Read all the information before you book your tickets.
👮 Border crossing – Vietnam > China
> Lao Cai (Vietnam) – Hekou (China) – Border Crossing > see map
> Dong Dang (Vietnam) – Ping Xiang (China) – Border Crossing > see map
> Mong Cai (Vietnam) – Dong Hung (China) – Border Crossing > see map
Popular travel routes from Vietnam to Chinaicon-angle-double-down
Popular travel routes in Chinaicon-angle-double-down
Baolau – search, book and buy tickets online
– a company specializing in train and bus tickets mainly for Vietnam (also a tickets for Cambodia and Laos)
– company offers also a tickets of the bus companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, Futabus, TheSinhTourist, Hung Thanh…)
– company offers flights of Vietnamese airlines as well as flights to neighboring countries
– ferry tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia… (eg. ferry to Cat Ba, ferry to Phu Quoc, ferry to Phnom Penh, Quan Lan…)
– tickets for Malaysia (eg. Kuala Lumpur to Penang, Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands…)
– you can use online train e-ticket in mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
– the price of tickets or flights is from the official price of transport company or airlines
– the final price you will see before making of payment transaction
– read other information about ticket in your order, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
12go.asia – search, book and buy tickets online
– a specialist for tickets mainly in Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia…)
– from 2018 you can book train tickets for China online (Beijing to Shaghai, Beijing to Xian, Shanghai to Nanjing..)
– company offers also a tickets of the bus companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, TheSinhTourist, Kumho Samco…)
– ferry/boat tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Rong, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Chang, Koh Lanta…
– tickets for Thailand (eg. Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Phuket, Bangkok to Surat Thani…)
– you can not use an online ticket in Thailand, you have to print it
– you can use an online ticket in Vietnam in your mobile phone (not in Thailand)
– if you buy a ticket of private trains in Vietnam to Sapa on 12go.asia or Baolau (Orient Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the station
– information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
Book your train tickets or flights from Hanoi to Nanning + Scheduleicon-angle-double-down
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: