Guangzhou (Kanton) is a regional centre in southern China.
- Kanton (Guangzhou) is a city in southern China, the capital of Guangdong province. With agglomeration, it has about 14 million inhabitants and it is a center of business. Kanton has one of the most important China’s airports – Guangzhou Paj-jun international airport. Travel distance from Shenzhen to Guangzhou is about 140 km by land. There are high-speed or regular trains and also various bus connections. The best way how to travel from Shenzhen to Guangzhou is probably to travel by high-speed train (G,D trains – 30-40 minutes) of China Railways. You can also travel by bus from Shenzhen to Guangzhou (1,5-2 hours).
- You can book train tickets from Shenzhen to Guangzhou on 12go.asia or Baolau
From Shenzhen to Guangzhou by high-speed train, bus or taxi.
- There are various highs-speed trains from Shenzhen to Guangzhou (first class seat, second class seat, business seat…). These high-speed trains to Guangzhou offer modern comfort and service (G, D trains). All day long there are dozens of train connections. Besides G and D high-speed trains, there are also some K, T, C trains (hard seat, second class seat, first class seat) – but these trains are slow and travel by these trains take about 1,5-2 hours. How and where to book and buy train ticket from Shenzhen to Guangzhou? Now you can book your train tickets from Shenzhen to Guangzhou online.
How to get from Shenzhen to Guangzhou?
1. TRAINS from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
- this route is operated by China Railway
- high-speed trains – G/D (second class seat, first class seat, business seat)
- travel by high-speed train takes about 30-40 minutes from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
- air-conditioned trains, steward, toilet, modern and comfortable
- regular/normal trains – K, T, C travel takes up to 1,5-2 hours (hard seat, second class seat, first class seat)
- there are lot of high-speed trains from Shenzhen to Guangzhou every day
- one-way train ticket from Shenzhen to Guangzhou costs about $11-30 (depends on the class, type of train)
- railway stations in Shenzhen – Shenzhen Railway Station or Shenzhen North
- railway stations in Guangzhou – Guangzhou East, Guangzhou South or Guangzhou Railway Station
- Book train tickets from Shenzhen to Guangzhou online on 12go.asia or Baolau
- valid ID is required when buying a ticket and boarding a train > foreign passengers: passport / Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan passengers: Mainland travel permit
2. BUS from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
- travel by bus from Shenzhen to Guangzhou is also possible, but not so comfortable like train
- there are more than one hundreds coaches departing from Shenzhen to Guangzhou every day
- bus stations: Luohu Coach Station, Huanggang Coach Station, Fuyong Coach Station
- yes, it is a cheapest way how to get from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
3. TAXI from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
- travel by taxi from Shenzhen to Guangzhou is also possible
- the most expensive but comfortable way how to get from Shenzhen to Guangzhou
- travel by taxi from Shenzhen to Guangzhou takes about 2 hours
12go.asia – book, buy tickets and flights easily online
– search for the train, bus, ferry tickets mainly in Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar…)
– from 2018 you can book train tickets for China online (Beijing to Shanghai, Beijing to Xian, Shanghai to Hangzhou..)
– tickets for the most frequented routes in Thailand, eg: Bangkok to Surat Thani, Bangkok to Kanchanaburi, Bangkok to Chiang Mai…
– ferry tickets for Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Koh Rong, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Tao, Koh Lanta, Koh Samui...
– you can use an online train e-ticket in your smartphone in Vietnam (not in Thailand and China)
– more information about train tickets and trains in Thailand
– if you buy your train ticket for tourist trains in Vietnam to Lao Cai (Livitrans, Oriental Express …), you must pick it up at the station
– read all the additional information before you book your tickets online
Baolau – book, buy tickets and flights easily online
– online train, bus, ferry tickets, flights for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand…)
– various well-known transport tourist companies and airlines in southeast Asia, best deals and prices
– booking of tickets is easy, fast, one of the best search engines for southeast Asia
– tickets for travel routes in Cambodia, eg. Phnom Penh to Battambang, Koh Rong to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Bangkok…
– tickets for routes in Vietnam, eg. Mui Ne to Hanoi, Hanoi to Cat Ba Island, Nha Trang to Hoi An…
– the price of tickets depends on the official price of transport company or airlines from southeast Asia
– in Vietnam, you can use online train ticket in your mobile phone (Recommended – print a ticket)
– read any other information about ticket before you order, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
Summary of travel route from Shenzhen to Guangzhouicon-angle-double-down
How long does it take from Shenzhen to Guangzhou?
- Travel by train from Shenzhen to Guangzhou takes about 30-40 minutes (depends on the type of train).
- Travel by bus from Shenzhen to Guangzhou takes about 2,5 hours.
What is the travel distance from Shenzhen to Guangzhou?
- Travel distance from Shenzhen to Guangzhou by bus or train is about 140 km.
How much does it cost to travel from Shenzhen to Guangzhou?
- Travel by train from Shenzhen to Guangzhou costs about $11-30 (depends on the type of train).
Where to book and buy tickets from Shenzhen to Guangzhou?
Book and buy your train tickets from Shenzhen to Guangzhou + Scheduleicon-angle-double-down
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: