Train to Hue Bus to Hue icon-plane Flight – Hanoi to Hue icon-ticket Book Tickets
Hue – a rich history of Vietnam, great food and beaches of central Vietnam.
- Ninh Binh to Hue – Hue is about 600 km south of Ninh Binh. Lots of historical monuments, beaches, lagoons and intersting landscape. Hue in central Vietnam (Thừa Thiên-Huế province) is connected to the imperial Nguyễn Dynasty, based in Hue, who ruled from 1802 to 1945, when the Emperor Bao Dai abdicated in favor of Ho Chi Minh’s revolutionary government. Hue in central Vietnam is visited by lots of travelers and tourists from all the world. About 50 km of Hue town you can go by motorbike through the well-known Hai Van Pass to Da Nang. This is one of the most frequented route to from the north to central Vietnam.There are 2 ways how you can travel to Hue.
- icon-angle-double-rightbook your bus or train e-tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue on Baolau or 12go.asia
From Ninh Binh to Hue in central Vietnam you can travel by train or bus.
- Travel distance from Ninh Binh to Hue is about 570 km by train/bus. The best way how to get from Ninh Binh to Hue is a train connection, but this route takes about 10 hours. But for low-cost travelers is the best option for this long distance, if you can avoid the bus. Another way is to go back to Hanoi (2 hours from Ninh Binh) and take a direct flight from Noi Bai Airport to Hue, but it is the most expensive way. You can use a sleeper train and take a rest. It is not problem to find an accommodation in Hue and surrounding. The cheapest way is to travel by train (hard seat, about $10) or by sleeper bus from Ninh Binh, bus tickets start at $15. Book your tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue easily online.
How do I get from Ninh Binh to Hue?
1. TRAIN from Ninh Binh to Hue
- travel by train in Vietnam – it is an interesting experience
- travel by train from Ninh Binh to Hue takes about 11 hours
- the night trains are comfortable, you can buy food and snack
- see the Vietnam Railway Map
- there are about 8 trains every day of Vietnam Railways
- luxury tourist trains from Ninh Binh to Hue – Laman Express, Violette Train, Lotus Train, Livitrans Express
- one-way train ticket from Ninh Binh to Hue costs about $10-35 (hard, soft seats, berths)
- Laman Express Train, Lotus Train – Sleeper 2-4 Berth ($75-132)
- train station in Ninh Binh – Ninh Binh Railway Station (1 Hoàng Hoa Thám)
- train station in Hue – Huế Railway Station (Nguyen Tri Phường Street)
- book and buy train e-tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue online on Baolau or 12go.asia, secured payment
- this is a top travel route from Ninh Binh to Hue – recommended – book your train tickets online!
- you will receive your train e-ticket to Hue by email, ready to print or carry in your mobile phone or tablet and present when boarding the train in Ninh Binh Railway Station
2. BUS from Ninh Binh to Hue
- yes, also a few sleeper and overnight buses run from Ninh Binh to Hue
- modern, comfortable tourist buses
- bus ticket from Ninh Binh to Hue costs about $15-17
- travel by sleeper bus from Ninh Binh to Hue takes about 15 hours
- bus company: Hoang Long
- book and buy bus e-tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue online on 12go.asia
- this is a top travel route from Ninh Binh to Hue – recommended – book your bus tickets online!
3. FLIGHTS from Hanoi to Hue icon-plane
Another way how to get to Hue from Ninh Binh is to travel via Hanoi (only about 2-2.5 hours, read this article: Ninh Binh to Hanoi) and from Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) you can take a direct flight to Hue. There are about 5 direct flights every day from Hanoi. Train and bus tickets from Ninh Binh to Hanoi you can book on Baolau or 12go.asia.
- there are about 5 flights every day from Hanoi (Noi Bai Airport) to Hue
- Vietnam Airlines or VietJet Air
- flight time is only about 1 hour
- flight costs from 850 000 – 2 500 000 viet.dongs
- airport in Hanoi – Noi Bai International Airport
- airport in Hue – Phu Bai International Airport
- you can book and buy your flight from Hanoi to Hue online on Baolau
Baolau – search, book and buy tickets online
– a company specializing in train, bus, ferry tickets, flights mainly for Vietnam (also a tickets for Cambodia and Laos)
– bus tickets of various known companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, Futabus, TheSinh Tourist, InterBus Lines…)
– flights of Vietnamese Airlines, VietJet Air, JetStar as well as flights to neighbouring countries
– ferry tickets in Vietnam (eg. ferry from Hai Phong to Cat Ba, ferry to Phu Quoc, ferry to Phnom Penh, ferry to Quan Lan…)
– tickets for various routes in Vietnam (eg. Lao Cai to Hanoi, Da Lat to Hoi An, Phong Nha to Cat Ba…)
– the price of tickets depends on the official price of transport company or airlines
– you can choose a seat or berth in a train
– you can use online train ticket in your mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
– read any other information about ticket before ordering, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
12go.asia – search, book and buy tickets online
– a specialist for train, bus, ferry tickets, flights mainly for Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia)
– from 2018 you can book train tickets for China online (Shanghai to Hangzhou, Shenzhen to Guangzhou, Beijing to Xian…)
– ferry/boat tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Rong, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Chang…
– tickets for the main routes in Thailand, eg: Bangkok to Krabi, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Phuket…
– you can not use an online train ticket in Thailand, you have to print it (12go can deliver these train tickets)
– if you buy train tickets in Thailand over 12go.asia, you have to pick them in the office: Bangkok (DOB building) or Chiang Mai (Bossotel)
– you can use an online train ticket in Vietnam (not in Thailand)
– if you buy a ticket of private trains in Vietnam to Lao Cai on 12go.asia or Baolau (Fansipan Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the station
– information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
– more info about trains in Thailand
icon-info-circle Summary of travel route from Ninh Binh to Hueicon-angle-double-down
How long does it take from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- Travel by bus from Ninh Binh to Hue takes about 15 hours.
- Travel by train of Vietnam Railways from Ninh Binh to Hue takes about 11 hours.
- Travel by plane from Hanoi to Hue takes about 1 hour.
How much does it cost to travel from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- Travel by bus from Ninh Binh to Hue costs about $15-17.
- Travel by train of Vietnam Railways from Ninh Binh to Hue costs about $10-130 (depends on the class).
- Travel by plane from Hanoi to Hue costs about $40-100.
What is the travel distance from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- Travel distance from Ninh Binh to Hue is about 570 km by train/bus or about 550 km by plane from Hanoi.
What is the cheapest way of transport from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- The cheapest way of transport from Ninh Binh to Hue is to travel by train – hard seat, ticket costs about $10. But probably you do not want to sit about 11 hours on hard seat, so you can choose sleeper bus, bus tickets start at $15.
What is the most fastest way of transport from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- The most fastest way of transport from Ninh Binh to Hue is to go back to Hanoi by bus or train (about 2-2.5 hours) and in Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport you can use direct flight to Hue (about 1 hour). There area about 5 direct flights to Hue every day. Totally it should take about 6 hours.
It is possible to travel by luxury tourist train from Ninh Binh to Hue?
- Yes, it is possible to travel by luxury tourist train from Ninh Binh. You can use Laman Express, Lotus Train, Violette Train or Livitrans Express (2,4-berth) sleeper trains. Train tickets for these luxury trains from Ninh Binh to Hue cost about $68-132/pp.
Where to travel from Hue? What is the closest interesting place?
- You can continue to the south – eg. from Hue to Da Nang + Hoi An. Da Nang is the 3rd largest city of Vietnam and Hoi An is the most visited ancient town in central Vietnam. You should also see and visit Hai Van Pass.
Where to book and buy train/bus tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue?
Train from Ninh Binh to Hue – Schedule / Timetable + Train Ticketsicon-angle-double-down
Train Schedule - Ninh Binh to Hue
Departs in Ninh Binh
Arrival in Hue
Train SE19 (seats, sleeper)
Train SE3 (seats, sleeper)
Train SE5 (seats, sleeper)
Train SE9 (seats, sleeper)
Train SE7 (seats, sleeper)
Train SE11 (seats, sleeper)
Livitrans Express SE3 (sleeper)
Laman Express SE19 (sleeper)
Lotus Train SE19 (sleeper)
Bus from Ninh Binh to Hue – Schedule / Timetable + Bus Ticketsicon-angle-double-down
Bus Schedule - Ninh Binh to Hue
Departs in Ninh Binh
Arrival in Hue
Queen Cafe (sleeper)
Hey Travel (sleeper)
Hoang Long (sleeper)
Hoang Long (sleeper)
icon-arrow-circle-right Book your train or bus tickets from Ninh Binh to Hue + Scheduleicon-angle-double-down
(You can change your departure or arrival place, eg. Ninh Binh to Hanoi, Hanoi to Hue…)
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: