Bus to Danang icon-plane Flight to Danang icon-ticket Buy tickets online
- Danang is a modern and beach city in central Vietnam. Danang has about 1 million inhabitants. It is a worth visit if you want to spent some time on the beaches, but it is really good to know, this place is sometimes overcrowded by tourists. It is a good place if you want to make a trips to Hue or Hoi An. Danang has almost everything what you think, hotels, beaches, great food and modern services for tourists.
From Laos to central Vietnam (Danang) by bus – 24 hour drive!
- There is no direct flight from Vientiane in Laos to Danang in Vietnam. But if you want to see very nice surrounding in Laos and Vietnam you can travel by bus. Bus ticket from Vientiane to Da Nang costs about $31. If you do not have a time, you need to fly to Hanoi (the best option) and take another flight from Hanoi to Danang. Top attractions in Danang are My Son Sanctuary, Cham Museum, Hai Van Mountain Pass, Marble Mountains, Ba Na Hill Stations, Cham island or Bach Ma National Park. Book your tickets or flights from Vientiane to Da Nang online.
How to get from Vientiane to Da Nang?
1. BUS from Vientiane to Danang
- travel by bus takes about 24 hours from Vientiane to Danang!
- sleeper and comfortable buses
- bus companies from Vientiane to Da Nang: Saysamons Transports
- one-way bus ticket from Vientiane to Da Nang costs about $31
- Book and buy bus e-tickets from Vientiane to Danang online on Baolau, secured payment
- come to the bus stop at least 30 minutes before departure
- you will receive your e-ticket to Da Nang by email, ready to print or carry in your mobile phone or tablet and present at the ticket counter of the station before boarding the bus in Vientiane
2. FLIGHTS from Vientiane to Danang icon-plane
- there is no direct flight from Vientiane to Danang
- flights with transfer in Hanoi or Cho Chi Minh City or Phnom Penh, 1 or 2 stopovers
- flights of Vietnam Airlines from Vientiane to Hanoi and transfer to Danang
- flight time can be only 5-8 hours from Vientiane to Danang
- flights from Vientiane to Da Nang cost about $150-200
- Book and buy your flight from Vientiane to Danang by Vietnam Airlines on Baolau
You can do a stopover in Hue (about 40 km from Danang). From Hue to Danang you can travel by bus or train.
What is Baolau? Search + book tickets online.
– Baolau sells the train, bus, ferry tickets and flights mainly for Vietnam (+Cambodia and Laos)
– bus tickets of various companies (Mai Linh, Hoang Long, Phuong Trang, InterBus Lines, EcoSapa, Sapa Express…)
– flights of Vietnamese Airlines, VietJet Air, JetStar as well as flights to neighbouring countries
– ferry tickets in Vietnam (eg. ferry to Cat Ba, ferry to Phu Quoc, ferry to Quan Lan, ferry to Phnom Penh…)
– tickets for Malaysia (eg. Kuala Lumpur to Penang, Ipoh to Penang, Johor Bahru to Malacca…)
– the price of tickets depends on the official price of transport company
– you will see the final price before you make a payment transaction
– acceptable online train e-ticket in your mobile phone in Vietnam (I recommend to print a ticket)
– you can select a seat or berth in the train, read also frequently asked questions on Baolau
What is 12go.asia? Search + book tickets online.
– 12go sells the train, bus, ferry tickets and flights mainly in Thailand (also tickets for Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos)
– from 2018 you can book train tickets for China online (Shanghai to Nanjing, Shenzhen to Guangzhou, Shanghai to Suzhou…)
– ferry/boat tickets in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, eg. ferry to Vung Tau, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Chang, Koh Lanta…
– tickets for the main routes in Thailand, eg: Bangkok to Surat Thani, Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Phuket…
– you can use an online train e-ticket in your mobile phone in Vietnam
– you can not use an online train ticket in Thailand, you have to print it (12go can deliver these train tickets)
– more information about trains in Thailand
– if you buy a ticket of private trains in Vietnam to Lao Cai on 12go.asia or Baolau (Fansipan Express, Sapaly…), you must pick it up at the station
– information about 12go.asia read in article about transportation in Vietnam
icon-info-circle Travel route from Vientiane to Da Nang – Faqs + Tipsicon-angle-double-down
How long does it take from Vientiane to Da Nang?
- Travel by plane from Vientiane to Da Nang takes about 5-8 hours.
- Travel by sleeper bus from Vientiane to Da Nang takes about 24 hours.
What is the travel distance from Vientiane to Da Nang?
- Travel distance from Vientiane to Da Nang is about 900 km by bus.
How much does it cost to travel from Vientiane to Da Nang?
- Travel by plane from Vientiane to Da Nang costs about $150-200.
- Travel by sleeper bus from Vientiane to Da Nang costs about $31.
What is the best way of transport from Vientiane to Da Nang?
- The best and fastest way of transport from Vientiane to Da Nang is to travel by plane.
Where to travel from Da Nang?
How to get from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An?
- From Da Nang Airport to Hoi An it is about 25 km and you can travel by bus, van or ba private taxi. Check this article: How to get from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An?
icon-arrow-circle-right Buy your bus ticket or flight from Vientiane to Danang + Scheduleicon-angle-double-down
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: