Detailed map of Ninh Binh with the most well-known places for tourists.
This Google and tourist and sightseeing map of Ninh Binh contains the most interesting and visited places by foreign travelers and tourists. Ninh Binh is another favorite and most visited places in northern Vietnam. Tourists visit mainly the area of Trang An Scenic Landscape complex or Tam Coc. But Ninh Binh is not only these 2 places, see map below and you will see there are another very interesting places. Eg. Van Lang nature reserve, Cuc Phuong national park.
The all area of Ninh Binh is interesting, so the best way how to see these sites is to rent a motorbike and travel on your own. In 2016, there was filmed the Kong – Skull Island movie in Ninh Binh and there are some places for visiting by tourists. Ninh Binh and nearby places are very easily accesible, you can travel from Hanoi to Ninh Binh by train or bus (if you do not travel by motorbike), it is only about 100 km.
Ninh Binh – Google Map of Attractions + Interesting Places:
What to see and visit in Ninh Binh?
There are a lot of interesting and historical places and tourist attractions in Ninh Binh what you canvisit. A lot of these interesting and historical tourist places are placed in Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex or nearby. Van Long Nature Reserve is about 30 km from Ninh Binh town, you can travel by motorbike.
Where to go from Ninh Binh?
Ninh Binh is also one of the most important transport hubs in the north of Vietnam. There is a railway + bus station but no airport. You can travel by train/bus to Hanoi or you can travel to southern Vietnam. The most frequented train and bus tourist route from Ninh Binh are:
icon-ticket Book tickets (Bus, Train, Ferry) + Flights in Vietnam online:
Frequently Asked Questions – Ninh Binh in Vietnam:
1️⃣ Where is Ninh Binh town?
- Ninh Binh town is about 90 km south of Hanoi. It is an easily accessible city in northern Vietnam, very interesting place, historical sites and boat trips.
2️⃣ How to reach Ninh Binh town from Hanoi?
- You can travel from Hanoi to Ninh Binh by tourist bus, train, minivan, motorbike or private car/taxi. There is no flight to Ninh Binh. Read this article: How do I get to Ninh Binh from Hanoi?
3️⃣ When to visit Ninh Binh?
- You can visit Ninh Binh province all year round. The best months for visit Ninh Binh province are September, October, November, March, April or May, autumn months are very pleasent. The summer months are rainy.
4️⃣ Where to rent a motorbike in Vietnam?
- You can search and rent a motorbike in Hanoi or another city of Vietnam online with Bikesbooking.
5️⃣ What is the most impressive place in Ninh Binh?
- The most interesting and popular tourist place is Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, it is about 10 km from Ninh Binh town. You can buy a boat trip in Trang An Ecotourism Site.
6️⃣ How to explore and travel in Ninh Binh?
- Ninh Binh lies in lowlands and it is very easy to travel in this area on bicycle or motorbike / scooter. If you want to drive a motorbike – IDP is necessary in Vietnam.
7️⃣ How to book a tour to Ninh Binh province?
- Yes, it is also a good idea if you want to explore Ninh Binh or take a boat tour in Trang An or Tam Coc. Search and book your tour to Ninh Binh province easily online with KLOOK.